Monday, 13 May 2013
Well, its true isn't it! Bollywood actresses like Shilpa Shetty and Celina Jaitley can knock the socks off any man when they are fully clothed from head to toe. And the effect is tripled when they get into short and clingy clothes! That is enough to make any man drool senselessly! If you have a favorite actress that you would like to have as wallpaper set onto your computer screen, then here are a few simple ways to find them fast.
1. Check with Google engines to find sites that have sexy pictures of the hot star that you are searching for. You can easily download images off Google images for use as sexy wallpaper. Almost all Bollywood stars are represented on the internet and you will get every type of picture you want. Just check the resolutions though; as not all of the pictures present on Google are detailed enough to use as desktop wallpapers.
2. There are several other options you can choose to find more wallpapers of your favorite heroine. There are several Bollywood fan sites where you will find exclusive portfolio and modeling shots of your favorite Bollywood heroines.
3. Another great site to find good wallpapers of heroines is Photobucket where there are thousands of the latest picture's uploaded for free and for open use. You can find the exact picture you want and download that for use as wallpaper for your computer.
4. If you have a digital camera yourself then you can take pictures of magazines for use as wallpapers. This will work only if you have a really great camera for taking pictures and know how to use it on the computer. You will need a high pixel camera to record the pictures. You can then re-crop them or tweak them as you wish.
Sunday, 28 April 2013
• Aishwarya Rai: She was born on 1st November 1973 and in 1994 she won the Miss World pageant. She has worked in blockbuster movies like Jodhaa Akbar, Provoked and Guru. She was honoured with Padma Shri and is one of the leading actresses of Hindi cinema. Her lovely eyes are counted among the top most beautiful eyes throughout the world. This adorable blue eyed woman has millions of fans not only in India but all over the world.
• Sridevi: A south Indian actress born on 13th august 1963 has won many hearts with her stunning eyes in Bollywood. She makes such naughty expressions with her eyes that viewers couldn't take off their gaze from her. She gave her marvelous performances in Chaalbaaz and Mr. India and has even won Nandi Award for her acting. Her eyes are believed to be the sexiest in the Bollywood.
• Madhuri Dixit: This dancing queen was born on 15th May 1967, and is considered one of the best actresses of Bollywood till date. She has given many romantic hits like Dil to pagal hai, Hum aapke hain kaun, Devdas and Saajan. She can make people dance to her expressions through her lustrous eyes. Her fans' heartbeat can't stop beating fast after looking at her dazzling and wide eyes which has made her one of the most expressive divas of Bollywood.
• Rani Mukherjee: This Bengali beauty was born on 21st march 1978. Her mesmerising eyes have taken her a long way when she spoke through her eyes in the movie Black, where she played a character of a blind and deaf girl. She seduces the entire world with her sensational sexy black eyes; fans go gaga over her wonderful eyes and her audiences go out of control.
• Vidya Balan: A Malyali girl born on 1st January 1978, she has made the whole world go speechless with her hot and bold eyes in the movie 'The dirty picture'. She gave many successful hits in several languages such as Hindi, Bengali and Malayalam. Paa, Ishqiya and Kahaani are some of her successful movies where she has given outstanding performances. Her stunning and smoky wide eyes have turned many heads in the Bollywood.
Saturday, 27 April 2013
Most Popular And Best Dressed This Week. At the MTV Movie Awards, the young, spunky attendees took to the red carpet in fun, youthful, colourful fashion; a welcome sartorial break from any other movie awards red carpet (Oscars, Golden Globes), where the unwritten dress code is feminine, romantic gowns with sweetheart necklines and mermaid silhouettes.Emma Watson, winner of the MTV Trailblazer Award, chose a Maxime Simoëns Fall 2013 for the occasion. Selena Gomez on the other hand refuses to let us slot her into any style box, going from cute (in a Marios Schwab LBD last week) to sexy (in a Julien Macdonald gold-fringed mini dress) to chic (in leather skinnies and a Peter Pilotto printed peplum top to the 2013 NewNowNext Awards).Also at the awards, Zoe Saldana and Kerry Washington gave us two similar looks black full sleeved, high-necked blouses with attention demanding skirts on the bottom Saldana in Givenchy, Washington in Michael Kors.Neha Dhupia gave us two fresh ethnic-made-contemporary looks this week. At two different Baisakhi celebrations, we saw her first in a Masaba for Satya Paul sari with a neon green accent and telephone booth print. And then an Anita Dongre lehenga styled with a rolled-up white shirt and a bronze lattice Nupur Kanoi jacket.Every week this season there have been Best Dressed-worthy takes on black and white and the on-going graphic trend. This week Gwyneth Paltrow gave us a tailored version in an asymmetrical Christian Dior dress, Sridevi chose a black and white Manish Malhotra sari, model Pia Trivedi kept it simple with a classic hounds tooth print and Kate Hudson punctuated her all black look with a duo-toned manicure.